The Wasatch is a plate carrier with integrated internal magazine pouches to keep a sleek profile and reduce the snag factor of external sewn pouches. It is capable of carrying multiple rifle magazine types and was sewn to carry ESAPI plates or similar for both the front and rear panels.
Key Features Include:
• 6 Full size internal loop lined pouches to carry up to 2 M4 mags per pouch with bungee retention
• 2 Smaller internal loop lined pouches in the outermost “wings” to fit either 1 mag or smaller items
• Small mesh pockets on “wings”
• Loop Velcro® is sewn on the top front and rear of the carrier for attaching patches, ID’s, and insignia.
• Located on the front bib near the top is an admin panel for maps, paperwork, and other flat items.
For the perfect plate carrier setup add the ESSPCA (Side Plate Carrier Adapter) and our famous WA/WEE Shoulder Pads.
Covered by HSGI® ‘s Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.