Panther 8.0 SZ has a water resistant Magnashield leather and hard-wearing nylon upper for durability. The moisture wicking lining keeps feet dry from sweat, while the removable/replaceable insole offers out-of-the-box everyday comfort – making these boots ideal for shift work.
These 8 inch boots also have a TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection, along with strong rustproof hardware. The high traction SRA slip and oil resistant outsole offers extreme grip. This men’s and women’s black boot is a popular style with cadets, security, emergency services personnel and volunteers.
Full certification: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRATested & certified to European standard en 20347: 2004 for occupational foot- wear.
- YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- Water-resistant Magnashield leather and hard-wearing nylon upper
- Moisture wicking lining
- Removable contour moulded insole
- High-traction slip and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 for occupational footwear with SRA slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA
- 744g per boot (sample size 8)