All AVS detachable front flaps are compatible (sold separately). It features Crye Precision’s Skeletal Cummerbund system with Crye’s patented Integrated Attachment System that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
– Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
– Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier supports detachable chest rigs
– High performance stretch material that allows for plates of varying thickness
– Hook panel on the front of the carrier allows detachable MOLLE or mag pouch front flap
– Zippers along the sides of the back carrier for zip-on panels
– Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion as needed
– Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support back panels
The replica JPC 2.0 is accurately recreated from the original design, making the fit and function exact. Utilizing military-grade material and hardware as well as proper stitching and construction techniques, the replica JPC 2.0 is ready to put some work in.
Faithfully featuring the light-weight and sleek design of the original JPC makes this replica a great piece for any kit. Utilizing the Skeletal 3-Band Cummerbund cuts down on weight and adds flexibility and breathability while still having MOLLE real-estate for pouches. Compatible with all the AVS Detachable Flaps and Zip-On back panels lets the user completely deck out their replica JPC 2.0 for any milsim needs!
Manufactured exclusively to the weekend warrior enthusiasts, the officially licensed Crye Precision Tactical Gear and Clothing product line features replicas of the signature “Crye Licensed” ribbon, as well as clearly marked product identification tags, so that there is no confusion about the piece of gear in your hands.
Official Licensed Crye Precision Tactical Gear and Clothing line from ZShot Inc. are NOT US Made and not for sale to military, law enforcement, government or real-world users.